News and Announcements
Registration is OPEN for after-school TGA Golf and Tennis at North Ridge Elementary! Register online at http://playtga.com/wakecounty/
TGA brings the golf course and the tennis court to you making it convenient and affordable for your child to learn the lifelong sports of golf and tennis in a safe and fun environment. Kid-friendly instructors help students develop their golf and tennis skills, get active and build self confidence as they advance through our multi-level programs.
Classes start on Monday September 12th. Based on your feedback, and in close partnership with WCPSS, TGA has been able to return to six 1 hour classes! This is a great way to introduce your children to two lifetime sports, with the convenience of classes being held on campus. Don’t Miss out!
It’s back to school time and we need you! We have SEVERAL volunteer opportunities to help NRE get off to a great start! Included in this sign up are opportunities to help with the following:
- Meet the Teacher
- Community Links Table at Harris Teeter
- Back to School Greeters
- Kindergarten Meet the Teacher
- Kindergarten Tea and Tissues Reception
There is a time and NEED for everyone! Please sign up for as much as you can – even just one shift helps! Your help plays a big part in making NRE the great school we all love! Thank you!
The first day of school is almost here! What’s left on your back to school checklist? Remember to grab the school supply list and get ready!
- 2016-2017 Kindergarten School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
- 2016-2017 First Grade School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
- 2016-2017 Second Grade School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
- 2016-2017 Third Grade School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
- 2016-2017 Fourth Grade School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
- 2016-2017 Fifth Grade School Supplies List (English and Spanish)
Staggered entry for Kindergarten begins Monday, August 29. Kindergarteners will be assigned a specific day of the week to attend. The Kindergarten Meet the Teacher will then be held on Thursday, September 1 from 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Kindergarten families, mark your calendars and look for details from the school!
We are excited to announce our 2016-17 Slate of Officers.
- Co-Presidents – Mabyn Pappas and Missy Thomas
- Vice President – Holly Edge-Attanasio
- Treasurer – Jessie Blalock
- Secretary – Amber Hudson
They are looking forward to working with our families, teachers, staff and our many committees. We still have opportunities for additional volunteers to get involved. Please consider sharing your talents to help PTA support the school.